suppression of surrounding noises
Permanent live and remote
Discover our Full Audio Installation for VAR referreing:
1. On-field referee audio equipment:
The VOKKERO ELITE, the latest product of the referees communication systems world's leader. The VOKKERO ELITE has been adapted to meet the quality requirements of VAR/TMO.
Key features provided: HD BROADCAST audio quality 16 kHz sound with noise filtering, increased robustness to radio interferences, an even more robust radio link between the referee and the VARs/TMOs, no risk of accidental headset disconnection and ability to adjust the whistle sound level.
2. Supply, installation and set-up of the complete VAR audio chain : Local or Remote
3. Test and validation of the reliability and quality of the audio streams with live audio tuning capabilities
4. NEW 2022 : Monitor, manage and control all your ELITE communication systems remotely to provide the most reliable communications between VARs/TMOs and referees on the field with the ELITE MONITORING PACKAGE including:
- the new wireless audio interfacel VOKKERO ELITE SMART GATEWAY
- the web monitoring tool VOKKERO ELITE MONITORING DASHBOARD
Manage all risks of radio disruption, remotely configure whistle sound level, access interface via its Wi-Fi, Ethernet or fiber optics, interface your equipment easily with Dante digital technology and with several interfaces available : XLR 4-wire, RJ45 Ethernet, single mode fibre optic.
5. Recording of all audio streams
6. Maintenance of all audio equipments
Build a quick-to-install, easy-to-use, and secure VAR/TMO audio chain with Vokkero, the leader of refereeing communication system since 2005.
ELITE radiocommunication system from:
Central ref and assistant referees on the field, 4th ref assistant and some listeners people (viewer technician, official delegates, etc…)
ELITE SMART GATEWAY (ESG) :
Monitor, manage and control all of your ELITE communication systems remotely.
Physical wireless interface (audio & data gateway) to access the different functionalities + possibility to switch to a backup ESG in case of a breakdown
Analog HD audio quality or using the Dante digital audio protocol.
A broadcast gateway to other audio networks via Dante.
Several interfaces are available: XLR 4-wire, RJ45 Ethernet, single mode fibre optic.
Audio outputs giving access to several specific audio mixes in parallel: all terminals, only the central referee, all referees except the central referee…
The possibility to connect a backup headset for the central referee via the fourth XLR output.
As it is accessible via its own Wi-Fi, Ethernet or fiber optics, it is very easy to integrate into stadiums:
• Fieldside with a tablet or laptop: access via Wi-Fi or Ethernet.
• In an OB-Van, a stadium Mediazone or in a Replay Center: access via fiber optics.
TWO AUDIO FLOW OPTIONS:
Analog audio on XLR cables
Digital Dante audio on monomode Optical fiber
XLR 4-Wire IN/OUT
4 balanced 4-wire analog audio inputs
4 professional XLR male connectors
4 balanced analog 4-wire audio outputs
Pre-configured audio mixes for VAR applications
OPTICAL FIBER IN/OUT using the Dante digital audio protocol
Connectors: EtherCon RJ45-XLR and 2 x RJ45 connectors
Dante operating modes: Redundant integrated Gigabit switch with primary and secondary ports, replicated on ports 3 and 4
Audio outputs: Up to 64 channels
Audio inputs: Up to 64 channels
Sampling: 24 bits
Sample rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz and 96 kHz
Synchronisation: Automatic from Dante network
Video Operating Room located :
AVAR assisting the VAR referee
He is equipped with:
Large illuminated Push To Talk (PTT) switch
And a high-end Professional Broadcast Headset
Closed, supra-aural headphones
The Admin/Audio technician can:
- monitor the operation of the ELITE systems remotely through the ELITE MONITORING DASHBOARD
- be alerted and advised by the system of any useful information to garantee the best functioning (quality of radio transmission, saturation of inputs/outputs, level of battery of each device,...)
- act remotely on the systems (change radio frequency, modify audio matrix & configurations, adjust the audio settings of each terminal individually…)
He can monitor the system :
either alone at the side of the field with a tablet/pc to access the Elite monitoring Dashboard through WiFi
from the VOR but supported by a viewer technician located at the side of the field that can chat with him through the Elite Monitoring Dashboard
VOKKERO MONITORING LINK:
The data connection for remotely monitoring the Elite Smart Gateway can be through:
- OPTICAL FIBER (shared with audio)
- ETHERNET NETWORK RJ45
The technician at the side of the pitch can be either:
- "Admin and Audio" technician monitoring the operation of the ELITE systems through the Monitoring Dashboard on a tablet (the tablet being linked to the Elite Smart Gateway via WiFi)
- A Viewer technician located at the side of the field and supporting the remote "admin and audio" technician (in the VOR) by chating with him through the Elite Monitoring Dashboard
Replay Operator(s) assisting the VAR referee
The Elite Monitoring dashboard is designed to:
1- Monitor the operation of VOKKERO systems 2- Get alerts and advices 3- Act remotely on you ELITE systems
They trust us
REMOTELY MONITORE AND CONTROL YOUR VOKKERO COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS